Resources for Middle School Parents & Students
Listed below are some books and websites put together by our Middle School Counselors to help your child successfully transition to Middle School.
Some of the books are available on Overdrive, Rye Neck's collection of ebooks and audio books. These items are available for your to download on your iPad, Kindle, smart phone or computer to enjoy for free of charge.
If you would like to borrow any of these titles from our Overdrive collection, please contact me at email@example.com to set up an account.
Mrs. Linda Costelloe
Rye Neck MS/HS Library Media Specialist
Books For Parents
• The Everything Tween Book: A Parent's Guide to Surviving the Turbulent Pre-Teen Years by Linda Sonna
• The Rollercoaster Years by Charlene C. Giannetti
Books For Students
• Too Old for This, Too Young for That!: Your Survival Guide for the Middle School Years by Harriet S. Mosatche
• How I survived Middle School by Nancy Krulik
Check out this ebook on Overdrive
Check out this audio book on Overdrive
• Middle School: The Real Deal - From Cafeteria Food to Combination Locks by Juliana Farrell
• Middle School is Worse than Meatloaf: A Year Told Through Stuff by Jennifer L. Holm and Elicia Castaldi
• Help! I'm in Middle School...How Will I Survive? by Merry L. Gumm
Websites For Parents
Websites For Students